What do Vendors Need to Win in 5G?
While the telecoms industry is preparing for the first wave of 5G standards in December 2017, vendor revenues and profits are being challenged due to many factors: nationwide large-scale LTE deployments have largely been completed, giving way to topical upgrades, while telco cloud revenues have not yet created significant revenue streams. This is evident in the latest vendor financial statements for Q3 2017, where both Ericsson and Nokia have reported lower quarter-on-quarter sales and a relatively stagnant market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- Network Slicing: Commercial Analysis and Enabling Technologies
- Telefonica is an UnTelco Example to Follow
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities