Two Must-Have Add-Ons for Every Apple iPhone X
The average selling price of new high-end smartphones is reaching nearly US$1,000. However, early user experiences suggest that durability and security are still lacking. ABI Research’s analysis shows two steps that should be taken to remedy the shortcomings as well as the resulting opportunity for aftermarket accessory suppliers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market