Two Must-Have Add-Ons for Every Apple iPhone X
The average selling price of new high-end smartphones is reaching nearly US$1,000. However, early user experiences suggest that durability and security are still lacking. ABI Research’s analysis shows two steps that should be taken to remedy the shortcomings as well as the resulting opportunity for aftermarket accessory suppliers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach