Two Must-Have Add-Ons for Every Apple iPhone X
The average selling price of new high-end smartphones is reaching nearly US$1,000. However, early user experiences suggest that durability and security are still lacking. ABI Research’s analysis shows two steps that should be taken to remedy the shortcomings as well as the resulting opportunity for aftermarket accessory suppliers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker