Two Must-Have Add-Ons for Every Apple iPhone X
The average selling price of new high-end smartphones is reaching nearly US$1,000. However, early user experiences suggest that durability and security are still lacking. ABI Research’s analysis shows two steps that should be taken to remedy the shortcomings as well as the resulting opportunity for aftermarket accessory suppliers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras