Securing the Smart Home with Netonomy
Netonomy is a newly launched startup in the home security space, founded this year and based out of Israel. The idea is to provide a platform that can provide security and management functionalities for the increasingly connected smart home. Protection would cover traditional IT devices, such as PCs and smartphones, to consumer electronics (Smart TVs and set-top boxes) and connected white goods and home appliances (washing machines, coffee pots) as well as building automation systems (smart thermostats, lightbulbs, and alarm systems). The aim is to bring all these IP-connected devices under a holistic platform where they can be managed securely by the user.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?