ABB And Kawasaki Form Strategic Alliance On Collaborative Robotics
On November 27, 2017 , ABB and Kawasaki announced they would form a strategic partnership on sharing knowledge and promoting industry awareness about the benefits of collaborative robotics. The partnership comes at a time of considerable optimism regarding the present and future health of the collaborative robotics market. Collaborative robots are human scale systems that are easy to set up and program, are capable of being used by workers with a wide range of qualification levels, can support multiple types of automation, and can work safely near human workers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Microlocation Ushers in the Next Advancement in Mapping and Navigation of Robots
- Mobile Robotics and Autonomous Material Handling for Logistics and Warehousing
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Webinar: Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Balancing Edge and Cloud in the Digital Factory