ABB And Kawasaki Form Strategic Alliance On Collaborative Robotics
On November 27, 2017 , ABB and Kawasaki announced they would form a strategic partnership on sharing knowledge and promoting industry awareness about the benefits of collaborative robotics. The partnership comes at a time of considerable optimism regarding the present and future health of the collaborative robotics market. Collaborative robots are human scale systems that are easy to set up and program, are capable of being used by workers with a wide range of qualification levels, can support multiple types of automation, and can work safely near human workers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots
- Robotics in E-Commerce Fulfillment
- Mobile Robotics: Autonomy Solution Providers