ABB And Kawasaki Form Strategic Alliance On Collaborative Robotics
On November 27, 2017 , ABB and Kawasaki announced they would form a strategic partnership on sharing knowledge and promoting industry awareness about the benefits of collaborative robotics. The partnership comes at a time of considerable optimism regarding the present and future health of the collaborative robotics market. Collaborative robots are human scale systems that are easy to set up and program, are capable of being used by workers with a wide range of qualification levels, can support multiple types of automation, and can work safely near human workers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem