Project Atlas: Digitization Of The Construction Management Process, With The Help Of Drones.
In early October, Project Atlas launched their bespoke mapping engine. The company’s basic goal is to go beyond the boundary of paper, digitize information for the construction industry, and provide location-specific management that visualizes schematics for construction projects with geographical accuracy. They further aim to offer a broad-based platform from which drone solution providers and construction companies can use their information to analyses projects; essentially being a Google Maps for construction.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem