Project Atlas: Digitization Of The Construction Management Process, With The Help Of Drones.
In early October, Project Atlas launched their bespoke mapping engine. The company’s basic goal is to go beyond the boundary of paper, digitize information for the construction industry, and provide location-specific management that visualizes schematics for construction projects with geographical accuracy. They further aim to offer a broad-based platform from which drone solution providers and construction companies can use their information to analyses projects; essentially being a Google Maps for construction.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Democratization of Machine Vision in the Industrial Sector
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies