Project Atlas: Digitization Of The Construction Management Process, With The Help Of Drones.
In early October, Project Atlas launched their bespoke mapping engine. The company’s basic goal is to go beyond the boundary of paper, digitize information for the construction industry, and provide location-specific management that visualizes schematics for construction projects with geographical accuracy. They further aim to offer a broad-based platform from which drone solution providers and construction companies can use their information to analyses projects; essentially being a Google Maps for construction.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Robotics Investment Monitor
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots