Increasing Interest in the Hearables Market Shown in Plantronics’ Updated Offerings
The hearables market is steadily growing, with new companies entering it with new solutions and devices. Audio communications company Plantronics offers Bluetooth hearables for enterprise and consumer use cases, as well as a supporting platform that provides companies with analytical capabilities. Throughout the past few months, the company has announced several updates and new devices, particularly updates to its Plantronics Manager Pro software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering and a number of new devices, including the Voyager 8200 UC.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront
- Inside the Battle for Dominance in Wearable User Interface
- Safety Wearables Could Help to Save US Businesses US$200 Billion Annually on Insurance and Treatments from Workplace Injuries
- Wearable Device User Interface and User Experience