Tata Communications Connects the Indian IoT Market
The Indian IoT market is growing at a rapid rate. By mid-2017, there were 900 IoT commercial start-ups in existence. Application hot spots include smart home/city, industrial, and transport. Tata Communications is upping the ante with a LoRaWAN network that will eventually go nationwide.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules