Tata Communications Connects the Indian IoT Market
The Indian IoT market is growing at a rapid rate. By mid-2017, there were 900 IoT commercial start-ups in existence. Application hot spots include smart home/city, industrial, and transport. Tata Communications is upping the ante with a LoRaWAN network that will eventually go nationwide.
To find out more about subscribing:
- SI/VAR and Partner Program IoT Ecosystem Market Data
- Trade Wars, Security, and the Hikvision/Dahua Video Surveillance Ban
- India Smart Meter Market Update
- Addressing Consumer Confidence in IoT and What This Means for Consumer Product OEMs
- Network Sunsets and the IoT: What’s Happening and What You Must Do