Tata Communications Connects the Indian IoT Market
The Indian IoT market is growing at a rapid rate. By mid-2017, there were 900 IoT commercial start-ups in existence. Application hot spots include smart home/city, industrial, and transport. Tata Communications is upping the ante with a LoRaWAN network that will eventually go nationwide.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Agriculture's Digital Transformation - AgTech and Farming
- The Internet of Things: Testing the Waters
- Partnership Reality Check: Vodafone Needs IBM Today and IBM Needs Vodafone Tomorrow
- ABB Ability—Strengthening Customer Relationships and Enhancing the Power of the Control Loop