Tata Communications Connects the Indian IoT Market
The Indian IoT market is growing at a rapid rate. By mid-2017, there were 900 IoT commercial start-ups in existence. Application hot spots include smart home/city, industrial, and transport. Tata Communications is upping the ante with a LoRaWAN network that will eventually go nationwide.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Low-Power Wide Area Network Market Data
- Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
- The Impact of the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger on the M2M Market
- Analyzing the Market Adoption of LED Streetlights versus Smart Streetlights
- Expectations and Considerations for the Identity of Things