AT&T to Deploy FirstNet on OpenStack
At the OpenStack Summit Sydney 2017, AT&T announced that FirstNet’s mission-critical network will be running on OpenStack. Being one of the early adopters, AT&T has shown the capabilities of OpenStack and its investment in ECOMP and subsequently, in ONAP. AT&T’s technological leadership in digital transformation will serve FirstNet very well, and ABI Research believes artificial intelligence will play a huge role in FirstNet’s network.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?