AT&T to Deploy FirstNet on OpenStack
At the OpenStack Summit Sydney 2017, AT&T announced that FirstNet’s mission-critical network will be running on OpenStack. Being one of the early adopters, AT&T has shown the capabilities of OpenStack and its investment in ECOMP and subsequently, in ONAP. AT&T’s technological leadership in digital transformation will serve FirstNet very well, and ABI Research believes artificial intelligence will play a huge role in FirstNet’s network.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?
- 5G Network Slicing and Industry Verticals
- UnTelco for Consumer IoT: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities