AT&T to Deploy FirstNet on OpenStack
At the OpenStack Summit Sydney 2017, AT&T announced that FirstNet’s mission-critical network will be running on OpenStack. Being one of the early adopters, AT&T has shown the capabilities of OpenStack and its investment in ECOMP and subsequently, in ONAP. AT&T’s technological leadership in digital transformation will serve FirstNet very well, and ABI Research believes artificial intelligence will play a huge role in FirstNet’s network.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- Network Slicing: Commercial Analysis and Enabling Technologies