Balloons and UAVs Deliver LTE to Disaster-Struck Puerto Rico
Some of the latest last-mile connectivity solutions are being deployed in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico. While all attentions are advanced balloons from Alphabet, ABI Research argues that the jury is still out on the viability of these solutions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN