Balloons and UAVs Deliver LTE to Disaster-Struck Puerto Rico
Some of the latest last-mile connectivity solutions are being deployed in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico. While all attentions are advanced balloons from Alphabet, ABI Research argues that the jury is still out on the viability of these solutions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?