Balloons and UAVs Deliver LTE to Disaster-Struck Puerto Rico
Some of the latest last-mile connectivity solutions are being deployed in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico. While all attentions are advanced balloons from Alphabet, ABI Research argues that the jury is still out on the viability of these solutions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options