IT/OT Convergence Will Lead to Agility in Decision-Making
Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT) diverged and developed in silos. Since the emergence of M2M communications several years ago though, slowly but surely, they have started to converge. Unfortunately, up until now, a fractured solutions market and simple lack of communication between IT and OT departments have made it difficult to scale Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions designed to increase access to data.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: How will Sensors Make Factories Smart?
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- CIO Strategic Guidance: Hyperconvergence at the Edge
- Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Identity Access Management Innovation Takes the Magic Out of Authentication Automation