The Mobile Devices, Features, and Networks Technologies report is a streamlined market data file that encompasses shipments data for the following device types:
- Mobile phones and smartphones
- Media tablets
- Mobile Broadband Modems (MBBs)
- Connected notebook PCs
The overall result is several dynamic, fully-functioning pivot charts and tables, enabling a full range of market data cuts and insights, which includes the following primary data sets:
- Historical semi-annual MBB shipments data by major vendors and regions
- Revised forecasts for all device types by region, country, and network technologies to 2024
- Updated 5G forecasts by device type to 2024
Quarterly mobile phone vendor share data is provided by region for 18 of the world’s top vendors, including Samsung, Huawei, Apple, LG, OPPO, Vivo, Xiaomi, ZTE, Motorola, TCL/Alcatel, Nokia-HMD, and Google.
To keep pace with the changing landscape of the devices industry, and to better reflect the market as it moves to 5G, future editions of this report will include new data sets and segmentations. There will be greater emphasis on the essential 5G segments, including standalone (SA) versus non-standalone (NSA) as well as a sub-6GHz and mmWave splits, plus associated market and vendor share data as it relates to the RF front end (RFFE) and modem sectors.