Inside Rambus’ IoT Security Service
Earlier this year, in May 2017, Rambus launched a new turnkey solution: CryptoManager IoT Security Service. The service, part of its broader CryptoManager platform, provides secure connectivity, lifecycle management, and advanced device monitoring for the IoT. The service is targeted at service providers and OEMs and is focused on providing security from the device all the way to the cloud. The security as a service solution includes a client software development kit (SDK) that is pre-integrated with chipset SDK and service providers’ IoT Platform as a Service (PaaS) offering. This integrated solution aims to reduce time-to-market through fast device onboarding, easy scaling of services, and the support of multiple device architectures.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update