Indian Telco Revenues are Expected to Improve Over the Longer Term
Indian telecom sector revenues are declining because of unprecedented price competition incited by new entrant Reliance Jio in late 2016. Revenues are largely expected to remain under pressure for at least the next 12-18 months, reflecting pricing pressures in the industry, which is undergoing a wave of consolidation and restructuring. Subsequently, revenues are likely to stabilize and demonstrate growth.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN