Indian Telco Revenues are Expected to Improve Over the Longer Term
Indian telecom sector revenues are declining because of unprecedented price competition incited by new entrant Reliance Jio in late 2016. Revenues are largely expected to remain under pressure for at least the next 12-18 months, reflecting pricing pressures in the industry, which is undergoing a wave of consolidation and restructuring. Subsequently, revenues are likely to stabilize and demonstrate growth.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wi-Fi Customer Premise Equipment (SOHO/Consumer and Enterprise Market)
- Evolution of MIMO in LTE Networks
- An Analysis of 5G Spectrum
- Webinar: UnTelco: Business Opportunities Beyond Connectivity
- North American Antenna Market - Mobile Cellular Macro Base-station Antenna