Indian Telco Revenues are Expected to Improve Over the Longer Term
Indian telecom sector revenues are declining because of unprecedented price competition incited by new entrant Reliance Jio in late 2016. Revenues are largely expected to remain under pressure for at least the next 12-18 months, reflecting pricing pressures in the industry, which is undergoing a wave of consolidation and restructuring. Subsequently, revenues are likely to stabilize and demonstrate growth.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options