Indian Telco Revenues are Expected to Improve Over the Longer Term
Indian telecom sector revenues are declining because of unprecedented price competition incited by new entrant Reliance Jio in late 2016. Revenues are largely expected to remain under pressure for at least the next 12-18 months, reflecting pricing pressures in the industry, which is undergoing a wave of consolidation and restructuring. Subsequently, revenues are likely to stabilize and demonstrate growth.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?