Tata Communications Plans to Deploy Nationwide LoRaWAN Infrastructure in India
On November 3, 2017, Tata Communications Ltd announced plans to invest US$100 million in IoT over the next three years. This follows an earlier announcement from Tata Communications in March to deploy over 10,000 Kerlink Wirnet iBTS compact gateways in tier 1,2,3 and 4 Indian cities, following the successful pilot study of LoRaWAN from June 2016 in three major Indian cities.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Low-Power Wide Area Network Market Data
- Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
- The Impact of the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger on the M2M Market
- Analyzing the Market Adoption of LED Streetlights versus Smart Streetlights
- Expectations and Considerations for the Identity of Things