Tata Communications Plans to Deploy Nationwide LoRaWAN Infrastructure in India
On November 3, 2017, Tata Communications Ltd announced plans to invest US$100 million in IoT over the next three years. This follows an earlier announcement from Tata Communications in March to deploy over 10,000 Kerlink Wirnet iBTS compact gateways in tier 1,2,3 and 4 Indian cities, following the successful pilot study of LoRaWAN from June 2016 in three major Indian cities.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Why Are MNOs Launching IoT MVNOs?
- The Right Way to Integrate IoT Connectivity? 1nce Wants to Keep It Simple
- Connected Enterprise Video Surveillance Solutions
- Sigfox Introduces New Services to Target Asset-Tracking Market
- Lack of IoT Public Policy Putting United States at a Strategic Disadvantage