Tata Communications Plans to Deploy Nationwide LoRaWAN Infrastructure in India
On November 3, 2017, Tata Communications Ltd announced plans to invest US$100 million in IoT over the next three years. This follows an earlier announcement from Tata Communications in March to deploy over 10,000 Kerlink Wirnet iBTS compact gateways in tier 1,2,3 and 4 Indian cities, following the successful pilot study of LoRaWAN from June 2016 in three major Indian cities.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Agriculture's Digital Transformation - AgTech and Farming
- The Internet of Things: Testing the Waters
- Partnership Reality Check: Vodafone Needs IBM Today and IBM Needs Vodafone Tomorrow
- ABB Ability—Strengthening Customer Relationships and Enhancing the Power of the Control Loop