Tata Communications Plans to Deploy Nationwide LoRaWAN Infrastructure in India
On November 3, 2017, Tata Communications Ltd announced plans to invest US$100 million in IoT over the next three years. This follows an earlier announcement from Tata Communications in March to deploy over 10,000 Kerlink Wirnet iBTS compact gateways in tier 1,2,3 and 4 Indian cities, following the successful pilot study of LoRaWAN from June 2016 in three major Indian cities.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules