Tata Communications Plans to Deploy Nationwide LoRaWAN Infrastructure in India
On November 3, 2017, Tata Communications Ltd announced plans to invest US$100 million in IoT over the next three years. This follows an earlier announcement from Tata Communications in March to deploy over 10,000 Kerlink Wirnet iBTS compact gateways in tier 1,2,3 and 4 Indian cities, following the successful pilot study of LoRaWAN from June 2016 in three major Indian cities.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will T-Mobile's NB-IoT Undercut Verizon and AT&T’s LTE-M Offerings?
- Adoption of Global Asset Tracking Solutions Will Accelerate with North American Telcos’ Backing of NB-IoT
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules
- Analyst Recommendations for Huawei’s IoT Strategy
- M2M Cellular Module Vendor Market Share