Tractors as a Service Takes Off in India
It is believed that more than 65% of rural Indian households rely on agriculture to support themselves. Multiple start-ups are revolutionizing the manual labor-based agriculture industry in India. Gold Farm developed a booking app for agricultural equipment and recently raised US$2 million in seed funding from Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services and INFUSE Ventures. Gold Farm’s HoneyBee solution combines mechanical farm equipment and services including scheduling, dispatch and monitoring through a mobile application, with more than 10,000 hours of service bookings.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial Battery Electric Fleets Must Address Impact of Temperature Extremes on Range
- Commercial Telematics Market Data
- Amazon Formalizes Competition with Shippers
- IoT Market Tracker: Fleet Management
- IoT Market Tracker: Transportation