Tractors as a Service Takes Off in India
It is believed that more than 65% of rural Indian households rely on agriculture to support themselves. Multiple start-ups are revolutionizing the manual labor-based agriculture industry in India. Gold Farm developed a booking app for agricultural equipment and recently raised US$2 million in seed funding from Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services and INFUSE Ventures. Gold Farm’s HoneyBee solution combines mechanical farm equipment and services including scheduling, dispatch and monitoring through a mobile application, with more than 10,000 hours of service bookings.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial Telematics Market Data
- Autonomous Public Transit: Hitting the Streets
- BYD Profit Picture Changes, but Diversification Succeeds Beyond China and Auto
- Blockchain in the Supply Chain: Reducing Friction for Faster and More Efficient Logistics
- Fully Autonomous Commercial Vehicles – Smart Solution or Danger Ahead?