Wire Offers New Business-Focused Solution
Swiss outfit Wire has recently launched new business-targeted features for its secure messaging platform. Hailing traditionally from the consumer market, the company is now offering an enterprise-ready platform, set to compete against the Slacks and Skype for Businesses of the world. The primary feature is around the concept of ‘team accounts’, which provides owners with administration control, notably adding and removing members, assigning roles, and inviting guests to teams. Owners can also access billing details and delete teams altogether. The new offering is just a start for Wire, which is working on adding more enterprise features in 2018, including larger file size limits, optional archive and backup, and self-hosted solutions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective