Assa Abloy Buys Smart Lock Pioneer August
Assa Abloy is acquiring the U.S.-based DIY smart lock specialist August Home. Assa Abloy is the largest lock manufacturer in the world, with well-established consumer global brands including Yale, Schlage and Chubb Locks as well as an extensive commercial building business. August, is a pioneering DIY install smart lock pioneer. The acquisition is the latest in a string of deals, partnerships and applications underlying the growing value of smart locks within the smart home market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Plug Update Leads the Way for Wide Apple Smart Home Support
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Driving Growth in the European Smart Home
- Webinar: Smart Home Data – A Golden Egg or Privacy Invasion?
- Education and Healthcare Strategies for Smart Cities