Cargo Drones and Freight as a Service
The first ever cargo drone prototype, the AT200 UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle), was tested during its first flight on October 26th, 2017 in northwest China's Shaanxi Province, at the Neifu Airport in Pucheng, Weinan. Flight duration was 26 minutes.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Looking Beyond Last Mile for Supply Chain Digitization
- CIO Strategic Guidance: Hyperconvergence at the Edge
- Webinar: Location Platforms, Value Chain Analysis, Technology Innovation, and Business Transformation