Cargo Drones and Freight as a Service
The first ever cargo drone prototype, the AT200 UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle), was tested during its first flight on October 26th, 2017 in northwest China's Shaanxi Province, at the Neifu Airport in Pucheng, Weinan. Flight duration was 26 minutes.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial Telematics Market Data
- Autonomous Public Transit: Hitting the Streets
- BYD Profit Picture Changes, but Diversification Succeeds Beyond China and Auto
- Blockchain in the Supply Chain: Reducing Friction for Faster and More Efficient Logistics
- Fully Autonomous Commercial Vehicles – Smart Solution or Danger Ahead?