Cargo Drones and Freight as a Service
The first ever cargo drone prototype, the AT200 UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle), was tested during its first flight on October 26th, 2017 in northwest China's Shaanxi Province, at the Neifu Airport in Pucheng, Weinan. Flight duration was 26 minutes.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial Battery Electric Fleets Must Address Impact of Temperature Extremes on Range
- Commercial Telematics Market Data
- Amazon Formalizes Competition with Shippers
- IoT Market Tracker: Fleet Management
- IoT Market Tracker: Transportation