Cargo Drones and Freight as a Service
The first ever cargo drone prototype, the AT200 UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle), was tested during its first flight on October 26th, 2017 in northwest China's Shaanxi Province, at the Neifu Airport in Pucheng, Weinan. Flight duration was 26 minutes.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Retailers Need a Fresh Perspective on Crowd-Sourced Delivery
- Last Mile Delivery Leaning into Electric
- Commercial Telematics Market Data
- Autonomous Public Transit: Hitting the Streets