India to Boost Telecom Infrastructure by 2020
Over the coming years, India seeks to boost its telecom infrastructure with strong upgrades and additions to optical fiber networks and to cellular tower assets to ensure robust network coverage nationwide, especially in rural areas where 70% of the population reside. The objective is to drive India forward on its path to become a smarter and more connected nation, and to boost economic growth and innovation across key sectors.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?
- Despite the Upcoming Data Demand Boom in India, 5G Will Appear Just After 2021
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Clears Hurdle, as Huawei Is Shunned