India to Boost Telecom Infrastructure by 2020
Over the coming years, India seeks to boost its telecom infrastructure with strong upgrades and additions to optical fiber networks and to cellular tower assets to ensure robust network coverage nationwide, especially in rural areas where 70% of the population reside. The objective is to drive India forward on its path to become a smarter and more connected nation, and to boost economic growth and innovation across key sectors.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options