India to Boost Telecom Infrastructure by 2020
Over the coming years, India seeks to boost its telecom infrastructure with strong upgrades and additions to optical fiber networks and to cellular tower assets to ensure robust network coverage nationwide, especially in rural areas where 70% of the population reside. The objective is to drive India forward on its path to become a smarter and more connected nation, and to boost economic growth and innovation across key sectors.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?