India to Boost Telecom Infrastructure by 2020
Over the coming years, India seeks to boost its telecom infrastructure with strong upgrades and additions to optical fiber networks and to cellular tower assets to ensure robust network coverage nationwide, especially in rural areas where 70% of the population reside. The objective is to drive India forward on its path to become a smarter and more connected nation, and to boost economic growth and innovation across key sectors.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure