Smart Parking and Smart Cities
For city governments, smart parking represents a direct, short term revenue generating opportunity. It helps generate revenues from valuable parking space which is not monetized. In fact, it is one of a very small number of smart city applications which generates revenue, next to advertising on kiosks and other types of digital signage. Together with smart street lights and smart bins, this represents the “holy trinity” of current smart city applications.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Urban Resilience: A New Smart Cities Objective
- Additive Manufacturing, Spare Part Perpetuity, and the Rise of the Microfactory