Smart Parking and Smart Cities
For city governments, smart parking represents a direct, short term revenue generating opportunity. It helps generate revenues from valuable parking space which is not monetized. In fact, it is one of a very small number of smart city applications which generates revenue, next to advertising on kiosks and other types of digital signage. Together with smart street lights and smart bins, this represents the “holy trinity” of current smart city applications.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cybersecurity in Smart Utilities
- 2-Wheel Electric Urban Mobility on the Rise: Uber and Lyft Setting Eyes on Bikes and Scooters
- Smart Mobility and Automotive Semi-Annual Update
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies