Vehicle Electrification and Wireless Charging
The automotive industry has been desperately trying to convince consumers to go electric for almost a decade. However, in most countries, pure electric vehicles still only represent less than 1% of the total vehicles shipping, despite the relative success stories of Nissan (Leaf) and Tesla (which struggles to scale production to larger volumes). While the consumer adoption barriers are well known (range anxiety, price, limited model range, etc.), the more serious issue is the lack of a market driver. The very large majority of consumers simply don’t seem to care about the type of powertrain when making purchase decisions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Urban Demand-Response Challenge
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Forecast
- The Path to Mobile Ticketing
- Connected Car Market Data