Vehicle Electrification and Wireless Charging
The automotive industry has been desperately trying to convince consumers to go electric for almost a decade. However, in most countries, pure electric vehicles still only represent less than 1% of the total vehicles shipping, despite the relative success stories of Nissan (Leaf) and Tesla (which struggles to scale production to larger volumes). While the consumer adoption barriers are well known (range anxiety, price, limited model range, etc.), the more serious issue is the lack of a market driver. The very large majority of consumers simply don’t seem to care about the type of powertrain when making purchase decisions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Is There a Future for Vertical Integration in the End Markets IoT Value and Supply Chain?