Augmented Reality Applications Introduce Scalability and Cost Efficiency for Business
On October 19th, 2017, a Munich based technology company RE’FLEKT launched REFLEKT REMOTE, the latest enterprise Augmented Reality (AR) solution that provides real-time access to expert assistance via a cloud-based incident management system and AR applications created with REFLEKT ONE content creation platform. Employees and customers can choose instant remote assistance or on-site guidance with the remote video collaboration tool and AR-powered instructions that are available in mobile apps for iOS, Android, Windows, and smart glasses.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Service Provider OTT Services and Set-Top Boxes Update
- For the Future of Augmented Reality, Look to the Developer Ecosystem
- Augmented Reality in Automotive: Design, Prototyping, Marketing
- AR to Dramatically Increase the R&D Pace for Automotive OEMs
- Mobile World Congress 2018 Highlights an Expanding AR Market