Augmented Reality Applications Introduce Scalability and Cost Efficiency for Business
On October 19th, 2017, a Munich based technology company RE’FLEKT launched REFLEKT REMOTE, the latest enterprise Augmented Reality (AR) solution that provides real-time access to expert assistance via a cloud-based incident management system and AR applications created with REFLEKT ONE content creation platform. Employees and customers can choose instant remote assistance or on-site guidance with the remote video collaboration tool and AR-powered instructions that are available in mobile apps for iOS, Android, Windows, and smart glasses.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Major Contracts and Investment Continue to Prove Value and Confidence in Augmented Reality
- AR Market Update: Current State and Future of Augmented and Mixed Reality
- Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, and IoT Are Necessary Components of the Digital Transformation Journey
- Augmented and Mixed Reality Company Tracker
- A New Journey in Healthcare with Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality