Augmented Reality Applications Introduce Scalability and Cost Efficiency for Business
On October 19th, 2017, a Munich based technology company RE’FLEKT launched REFLEKT REMOTE, the latest enterprise Augmented Reality (AR) solution that provides real-time access to expert assistance via a cloud-based incident management system and AR applications created with REFLEKT ONE content creation platform. Employees and customers can choose instant remote assistance or on-site guidance with the remote video collaboration tool and AR-powered instructions that are available in mobile apps for iOS, Android, Windows, and smart glasses.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile AR Investment Points to a Strong 2019 for the Platform
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- Augmented Reality in the Engineering and Construction Industry
- Location-Based VR Remains a Highlight in the Industry, but IMAX Shows It Is Still Early Days
- Why Big AR Names Falling Is a Positive Market Indicator