Augmented Reality Applications Introduce Scalability and Cost Efficiency for Business
On October 19th, 2017, a Munich based technology company RE’FLEKT launched REFLEKT REMOTE, the latest enterprise Augmented Reality (AR) solution that provides real-time access to expert assistance via a cloud-based incident management system and AR applications created with REFLEKT ONE content creation platform. Employees and customers can choose instant remote assistance or on-site guidance with the remote video collaboration tool and AR-powered instructions that are available in mobile apps for iOS, Android, Windows, and smart glasses.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Wave of New Virtual Reality Hardware on the Horizon Enters an Uncertain Market
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- Microsoft’s HoloLens 2 Fosters Greater Capability for AR/MR Solutions in Enterprise
- Hot Tech Innovators: Augmented and Mixed Reality
- Microsoft and Others Use Mobile World Congress to Debut New AR Hardware and Use Cases