Augmented Reality Applications Introduce Scalability and Cost Efficiency for Business
On October 19th, 2017, a Munich based technology company RE’FLEKT launched REFLEKT REMOTE, the latest enterprise Augmented Reality (AR) solution that provides real-time access to expert assistance via a cloud-based incident management system and AR applications created with REFLEKT ONE content creation platform. Employees and customers can choose instant remote assistance or on-site guidance with the remote video collaboration tool and AR-powered instructions that are available in mobile apps for iOS, Android, Windows, and smart glasses.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Apple’s Continued Emphasis on Augmented Reality Strengthens Retail and Supports Realistic Consumer Applications
- Augmented Reality in the Cosmetic Industry:A Powerful Marketing Tool
- Augmented and Mixed Reality Devices and Enterprise Verticals
- Augmented Reality Smart Glasses and Hardware Update
- The Race Toward Technology Leadership Among AR OEMs