Yamaha Motor’s New Agriculture Drone Enters into A Market in Which Much Is Spoken, But Little Is Known
Yamaha Motors recently announced the impending introduction of the YMR-01, an experimental multirotor UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) designed to spray agrochemicals. Yamaha already provides such a service with unmanned helicopters, and the announcement suggests a confidence in the future of commercial drone applications in agriculture.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem