ARM Launches Platform Security Architecture
Arm announced this week the launch of its Platform Security Architecture (PSA), defining it as a secure foundation for connected devices (which it forecasts at a trillion by 2035). The PSA is essentially a common framework for scaling connected device security, with broad ecosystem support from industry partners. It leverages Arm’s open source reference firmware, the Trusted Firmware-M. In addition to the PSA launch, Arm also announced two new silicon Intellectual Property solutions for building secure systems: Arm TrustZone CryptoIsland-300 (to kick start a new line of security enclaves) and Arm CoreSight SDC-600 (a secure debug channel).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Government & Healthcare ID Cards
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update