Huawei and Apple Make On-Device Machine Learning a Reality in 2017
AI technologies are proving more practical than beating humans at games or potentially replacing future jobs. In 2017, ABI Research forecasts more than 34 million smartphones will have the capability to perform AI tasks without the need for cloud connectivity or services. And smartphones set the stage for numerous intelligent devices that are driving future innovation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker