Huawei and Apple Make On-Device Machine Learning a Reality in 2017
AI technologies are proving more practical than beating humans at games or potentially replacing future jobs. In 2017, ABI Research forecasts more than 34 million smartphones will have the capability to perform AI tasks without the need for cloud connectivity or services. And smartphones set the stage for numerous intelligent devices that are driving future innovation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market