Huawei and Apple Make On-Device Machine Learning a Reality in 2017
AI technologies are proving more practical than beating humans at games or potentially replacing future jobs. In 2017, ABI Research forecasts more than 34 million smartphones will have the capability to perform AI tasks without the need for cloud connectivity or services. And smartphones set the stage for numerous intelligent devices that are driving future innovation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach