Huawei and Apple Make On-Device Machine Learning a Reality in 2017
AI technologies are proving more practical than beating humans at games or potentially replacing future jobs. In 2017, ABI Research forecasts more than 34 million smartphones will have the capability to perform AI tasks without the need for cloud connectivity or services. And smartphones set the stage for numerous intelligent devices that are driving future innovation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google's Exploration into the Wearable World
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018