Seeking Balance, California Vetos Small Cell Bill
California’s governor Jerry Brown last week vetoed a bill that was intended to streamline small-cell deployments in the state. This came as a significant setback to the wireless industry in California (the most populous state in the United States) with many associations including the CTIA (Cellular Telephony Industry Association), WIA (Wireless Infrastructure Association), 5GA (5G Americas), TIA (Telecommunications Industry Association) and the Small Cell Forum all anticipating a relaxation of the small cell deployment rules on behalf of their members.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure