Rail Optimization as a Service Arrives
The first working rail transport was said to be built back in the U.K. in 1804. Flash forward over two hundred years later and according to the UDOT’s Federal Railroad Administration (FRA), it has grown into a US$60 billion industry with 140,000 rail miles, moving the most rail freight in the world. Per the FRA, these railroads are private firms responsible for their own maintenance and improvement. Unfortunately, the industry, at least in the U.S., has been lagging in technology adoption and efficiency.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial Battery Electric Fleets Must Address Impact of Temperature Extremes on Range
- Commercial Telematics Market Data
- Amazon Formalizes Competition with Shippers
- IoT Market Tracker: Fleet Management
- IoT Market Tracker: Transportation