Amazon Launches the Last Major eReader on its 10th Anniversary
Amazon launched its first dedicated electronic reading device, Kindle, in 2007. Ten years and several generations later, the company is launching Kindle Oasis, which could be the last major eReader announcement ever.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker