Amazon Launches the Last Major eReader on its 10th Anniversary
Amazon launched its first dedicated electronic reading device, Kindle, in 2007. Ten years and several generations later, the company is launching Kindle Oasis, which could be the last major eReader announcement ever.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras