Amazon Launches the Last Major eReader on its 10th Anniversary
Amazon launched its first dedicated electronic reading device, Kindle, in 2007. Ten years and several generations later, the company is launching Kindle Oasis, which could be the last major eReader announcement ever.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach