What can Blockchains do for Media?
We have started to see a flurry of activity with blockchain oriented companies attempting to improve the media environment. Blockchains are distributed computing systems which rely on advanced cryptography. While Bitcoin is the best known, Etherium is generally behind more applications beyond the relatively limited purpose financial network.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Pay TV and OTT Piracy Prevention Services: 2018 Update
- Supply Chains get a Blockchain Boost with IBM Food Trust
- The Support for Higher Level DRM Is Now a Must for All Smartphone Vendors
- Liberty Global Set to Drive Cloud DVR Market
- Facebook Announces Stand-Alone 6DoF HMD, Oculus Quest