What can Blockchains do for Media?
We have started to see a flurry of activity with blockchain oriented companies attempting to improve the media environment. Blockchains are distributed computing systems which rely on advanced cryptography. While Bitcoin is the best known, Etherium is generally behind more applications beyond the relatively limited purpose financial network.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi