Intel Reduces IIoT Setup Costs with Secure Device Onboard
At IoT Solution World Congress in early October in Barcelona, Intel launched its Secure Device Onboard (Intel SDO) service to help businesses authenticate, enable and onboard IIoT devices more quickly and securely. Currently, these onboarding processes can take hours for a single device, but Intel claims that the service will reduce this time to minutes or even seconds with an automated process. Intel SDO provides this service securely through its Enhanced Privacy ID (EPID) solution, which can cryptographically authenticate many endpoints at once.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: How will Sensors Make Factories Smart?
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- CIO Strategic Guidance: Hyperconvergence at the Edge
- Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Identity Access Management Innovation Takes the Magic Out of Authentication Automation