5G Media Initiative and 3GPP Release 14 Target 5G Broadcast Video
The 5G Media Initiative, largely made up of German and international technology companies are investigating how to use the 5G network for video distribution. Some of the partners include Kathrein-Werke KG, Nokia, Rohde & Schwarz, Telefónica, the Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS, the Institute for Broadcast Technology (IRT) together with educational labs and broadcasters.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi