5G Media Initiative and 3GPP Release 14 Target 5G Broadcast Video
The 5G Media Initiative, largely made up of German and international technology companies are investigating how to use the 5G network for video distribution. Some of the partners include Kathrein-Werke KG, Nokia, Rohde & Schwarz, Telefónica, the Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS, the Institute for Broadcast Technology (IRT) together with educational labs and broadcasters.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi