Telco Managed Services Get High Tech
Professional services and systems integration have traditionally been a major revenue driver for telecom infrastructure vendors and is the established model for nationwide network rollouts for the past decade. The managed services market isn’t without its problems though: in many cases, network infrastructure vendors are required to on-board thousands of employees from the host operator organization, leading to a very large workforce that may be made redundant when the rollouts are complete. This has been the case with all vendors worldwide, who have made thousands of managed services employees redundant when hitting financial turmoil.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?
- 5G Network Slicing and Industry Verticals
- UnTelco for Consumer IoT: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms