Telco Managed Services Get High Tech
Professional services and systems integration have traditionally been a major revenue driver for telecom infrastructure vendors and is the established model for nationwide network rollouts for the past decade. The managed services market isn’t without its problems though: in many cases, network infrastructure vendors are required to on-board thousands of employees from the host operator organization, leading to a very large workforce that may be made redundant when the rollouts are complete. This has been the case with all vendors worldwide, who have made thousands of managed services employees redundant when hitting financial turmoil.
To find out more about subscribing:
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?
- UnTelco in Utilities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Turkcell Shows Mobile Service Providers Are Not Afraid of Innovating
- AI Solving Pain Points in Telco Networks, but the Path to AI Remains Rocky
- Do Mobile Service Providers Have a Role to Play in the Decentralized Web?