Telco Managed Services Get High Tech
Professional services and systems integration have traditionally been a major revenue driver for telecom infrastructure vendors and is the established model for nationwide network rollouts for the past decade. The managed services market isn’t without its problems though: in many cases, network infrastructure vendors are required to on-board thousands of employees from the host operator organization, leading to a very large workforce that may be made redundant when the rollouts are complete. This has been the case with all vendors worldwide, who have made thousands of managed services employees redundant when hitting financial turmoil.
To find out more about subscribing:
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation
- White Boxes and 5G Mark a Departure from Physical Box Rigidness, but at What Cost?
- MSPs Will Lose New Opportunities Unless They Change Their Market Perspective