Telco Managed Services Get High Tech
Professional services and systems integration have traditionally been a major revenue driver for telecom infrastructure vendors and is the established model for nationwide network rollouts for the past decade. The managed services market isn’t without its problems though: in many cases, network infrastructure vendors are required to on-board thousands of employees from the host operator organization, leading to a very large workforce that may be made redundant when the rollouts are complete. This has been the case with all vendors worldwide, who have made thousands of managed services employees redundant when hitting financial turmoil.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- Network Slicing: Commercial Analysis and Enabling Technologies
- Telefonica is an UnTelco Example to Follow
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities