GE Predix Only as Good as Its Apps
GE Digital launched the second season of its Digital Industry Program, a startup competition for industry-specific apps using Predix, GE’s cloud-based Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) platform, which works with data from connected industrial equipment and control centers. The competition aims to foster innovation and provides business opportunities for startups. As part of the competition, startups from Europe, Israel and Turkey will compete in seven challenges, where each winner will get EU€15,000 grants and mentoring from GE Digital.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Digital Factory Market Forecasts
- A US$1 Billion Industrial IoT Partnership: Who Wins?
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- Platforms Differentiate with Three Types of Strategies