GE Predix Only as Good as Its Apps
GE Digital launched the second season of its Digital Industry Program, a startup competition for industry-specific apps using Predix, GE’s cloud-based Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) platform, which works with data from connected industrial equipment and control centers. The competition aims to foster innovation and provides business opportunities for startups. As part of the competition, startups from Europe, Israel and Turkey will compete in seven challenges, where each winner will get EU€15,000 grants and mentoring from GE Digital.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Manufacturing Quarterly Update
- Webinar: How will Sensors Make Factories Smart?
- CIO Strategic Guidance: Hyperconvergence at the Edge
- Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Smart Manufacturing Sensors: Strategic Guidance for Anticipating the Demands of the IIoT