BMW Group to Integrate Amazon Alexa in all Mid-2018 BMW and Mini Models
In September 2017, Amazon announced that BMW group will integrate its Alexa voice assistant into mid-2018 BMW and MINI models in the U.K., U.S., and Germany. Owners of these models will be able to interact with Alexa vocally to control certain embedded functions (such as in-car navigation), make purchases en route, access content such as music or Audible audio books, and control smart home devices and their functions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Driving Growth in the European Smart Home