BMW Group to Integrate Amazon Alexa in all Mid-2018 BMW and Mini Models
In September 2017, Amazon announced that BMW group will integrate its Alexa voice assistant into mid-2018 BMW and MINI models in the U.K., U.S., and Germany. Owners of these models will be able to interact with Alexa vocally to control certain embedded functions (such as in-car navigation), make purchases en route, access content such as music or Audible audio books, and control smart home devices and their functions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Alphabet Reveals Nest Losses and Its Own Smart Home Commitment