BMW Group to Integrate Amazon Alexa in all Mid-2018 BMW and Mini Models
In September 2017, Amazon announced that BMW group will integrate its Alexa voice assistant into mid-2018 BMW and MINI models in the U.K., U.S., and Germany. Owners of these models will be able to interact with Alexa vocally to control certain embedded functions (such as in-car navigation), make purchases en route, access content such as music or Audible audio books, and control smart home devices and their functions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update