Is Manchester’s “get me there” System a Step in the Right Direction?
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom, has moved its bus, light rail, underground, and trams to a singular smart card, named the get me there card, designed to tie all these services together. Since its conception and implementation, there has been a lot of hype, initially pitched as a comparative to London’s Oyster card system.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Government & Healthcare ID Cards
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update