Is Manchester’s “get me there” System a Step in the Right Direction?
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom, has moved its bus, light rail, underground, and trams to a singular smart card, named the get me there card, designed to tie all these services together. Since its conception and implementation, there has been a lot of hype, initially pitched as a comparative to London’s Oyster card system.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?