RFFE System Design Is Key for Network Efficiency and Better User Experience
The network evolution to LTE-Advanced (LTE-A) and LTE-Advanced Pro (LTE-A Pro) are essential enhancements for extending the lifespan of LTE, and critical steps for ensuring a smooth transition to 5G. Not only will these technologies enable operators to launch new high-bandwidth services and unlock new business opportunities, but these upgrades will also dramatically improve network performance in terms of coverage, cell-edge capacity, and spectral efficiency.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras