AT&T Goes Primetime with DirecTV-Enabled LTE Tablet
In a crowded tablet market with few functional differences between hardware vendors, AT&T has launched its Primetime LTE tablet featuring DirecTV Now. What are the priority audiences for this type of mobile device and how does it compare to other commercially available tablets?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience