AT&T Goes Primetime with DirecTV-Enabled LTE Tablet
In a crowded tablet market with few functional differences between hardware vendors, AT&T has launched its Primetime LTE tablet featuring DirecTV Now. What are the priority audiences for this type of mobile device and how does it compare to other commercially available tablets?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras