AT&T Goes Primetime with DirecTV-Enabled LTE Tablet
In a crowded tablet market with few functional differences between hardware vendors, AT&T has launched its Primetime LTE tablet featuring DirecTV Now. What are the priority audiences for this type of mobile device and how does it compare to other commercially available tablets?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker