AT&T Goes Primetime with DirecTV-Enabled LTE Tablet
In a crowded tablet market with few functional differences between hardware vendors, AT&T has launched its Primetime LTE tablet featuring DirecTV Now. What are the priority audiences for this type of mobile device and how does it compare to other commercially available tablets?
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective
- Smartwatch Vendors Look to Add More Healthcare Features for Use in Medical Trials