AT&T Goes Primetime with DirecTV-Enabled LTE Tablet
In a crowded tablet market with few functional differences between hardware vendors, AT&T has launched its Primetime LTE tablet featuring DirecTV Now. What are the priority audiences for this type of mobile device and how does it compare to other commercially available tablets?
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach