The Risks and Rewards of Connected Patient Monitoring
Connected patient monitoring devices have proven to improve patient care. However, any mishap that occurs can limit future adoption, requiring thorough approval processes that do not add costs or time delays to benefit patients and improve healthcare.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules