The Risks and Rewards of Connected Patient Monitoring
Connected patient monitoring devices have proven to improve patient care. However, any mishap that occurs can limit future adoption, requiring thorough approval processes that do not add costs or time delays to benefit patients and improve healthcare.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Agriculture's Digital Transformation - AgTech and Farming
- The Internet of Things: Testing the Waters
- Partnership Reality Check: Vodafone Needs IBM Today and IBM Needs Vodafone Tomorrow
- ABB Ability—Strengthening Customer Relationships and Enhancing the Power of the Control Loop