European Union Beefs Up Cybersecurity Mandate
Jean-Claude Juncker, president of the European Commission, made his annual state of the union address on September 13th. The address focused on a number of issues, including cybersecurity. Cybersecurity is the fourth priority for the year ahead aimed to better protect European citizens in the digital age using new tools and stronger mandates.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective