European Union Beefs Up Cybersecurity Mandate
Jean-Claude Juncker, president of the European Commission, made his annual state of the union address on September 13th. The address focused on a number of issues, including cybersecurity. Cybersecurity is the fourth priority for the year ahead aimed to better protect European citizens in the digital age using new tools and stronger mandates.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?