European Union Beefs Up Cybersecurity Mandate
Jean-Claude Juncker, president of the European Commission, made his annual state of the union address on September 13th. The address focused on a number of issues, including cybersecurity. Cybersecurity is the fourth priority for the year ahead aimed to better protect European citizens in the digital age using new tools and stronger mandates.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update