What Does the Future Hold for the NFC Secure Elements?
Overall the NFC secure elements market is going through a transitional period, reflected in 2016, when overall secure element shipments declined YoY.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?