Google finally finds its bedfellow with HTC
Google has signed an agreement worth US$1.1 billion to acquire part of HTC’s smartphone team that focuses on building Google’s Pixel range. The deal also includes a non-exclusive license for HTC intellectual property.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience