Google finally finds its bedfellow with HTC
Google has signed an agreement worth US$1.1 billion to acquire part of HTC’s smartphone team that focuses on building Google’s Pixel range. The deal also includes a non-exclusive license for HTC intellectual property.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker