Google finally finds its bedfellow with HTC
Google has signed an agreement worth US$1.1 billion to acquire part of HTC’s smartphone team that focuses on building Google’s Pixel range. The deal also includes a non-exclusive license for HTC intellectual property.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach