Google finally finds its bedfellow with HTC
Google has signed an agreement worth US$1.1 billion to acquire part of HTC’s smartphone team that focuses on building Google’s Pixel range. The deal also includes a non-exclusive license for HTC intellectual property.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017