Industrial Internet Consortium Testbeds Pushing Tech to Businesses
The Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC) has started the Smart Factory Machine Learning for Predictive Maintenance Testbed. It already has 24 other testbeds for a range of technologies and applications such as condition monitoring, deep learning, edge intelligence, and smart manufacturing connectivity. Plethora IIoT, an IT/OT systems architecture and machine learning company, and Xilinx, an artificial intelligence (AI) programmable technology firm, lead the testbed. The testbed aims to help manufacturers improve predictive maintenance through machine learning.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Digital Factory Market Forecasts
- A US$1 Billion Industrial IoT Partnership: Who Wins?
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- Platforms Differentiate with Three Types of Strategies