Industrial Internet Consortium Testbeds Pushing Tech to Businesses
The Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC) has started the Smart Factory Machine Learning for Predictive Maintenance Testbed. It already has 24 other testbeds for a range of technologies and applications such as condition monitoring, deep learning, edge intelligence, and smart manufacturing connectivity. Plethora IIoT, an IT/OT systems architecture and machine learning company, and Xilinx, an artificial intelligence (AI) programmable technology firm, lead the testbed. The testbed aims to help manufacturers improve predictive maintenance through machine learning.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Manufacturing Quarterly Update
- Webinar: How will Sensors Make Factories Smart?
- CIO Strategic Guidance: Hyperconvergence at the Edge
- Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Smart Manufacturing Sensors: Strategic Guidance for Anticipating the Demands of the IIoT