Industrial Internet Consortium Testbeds Pushing Tech to Businesses
The Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC) has started the Smart Factory Machine Learning for Predictive Maintenance Testbed. It already has 24 other testbeds for a range of technologies and applications such as condition monitoring, deep learning, edge intelligence, and smart manufacturing connectivity. Plethora IIoT, an IT/OT systems architecture and machine learning company, and Xilinx, an artificial intelligence (AI) programmable technology firm, lead the testbed. The testbed aims to help manufacturers improve predictive maintenance through machine learning.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Generative Engineering in Smart Manufacturing
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive
- Webinar: What Should Automotive Vendors Prioritize When Targeting the Automotive Industry?
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Deep Learning-Based Machine Vision In Smart Manufacturing