Blue River Technology Acquired by John Deere For US$305 Million
On September 7th, AI and Agriculture automation startup Blue River Technology announced it had been acquired by the largest farming manufacturer in America, John Deere. The US$305 million purchase is a signal for the ever-growing importance that Agribusiness is placing on AI to produce solutions in the precision farming of the future. Deere & Company CIO John C. May said: "We welcome the opportunity to work with a Blue River Technology team that is….rapidly advancing the implementation of machine learning in agriculture - an important capability for Deere's future."
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Robotics and AI Evolution in the Chinese E-Commerce Fulfillment Market