Blue River Technology Acquired by John Deere For US$305 Million
On September 7th, AI and Agriculture automation startup Blue River Technology announced it had been acquired by the largest farming manufacturer in America, John Deere. The US$305 million purchase is a signal for the ever-growing importance that Agribusiness is placing on AI to produce solutions in the precision farming of the future. Deere & Company CIO John C. May said: "We welcome the opportunity to work with a Blue River Technology team that is….rapidly advancing the implementation of machine learning in agriculture - an important capability for Deere's future."
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Robotic Exoskeletons Annual Update
- Industrial Robots Market Update
- Commercial and Industrial Robotics
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence to Revolutionize the Future of Agriculture