Blue River Technology Acquired by John Deere For US$305 Million
On September 7th, AI and Agriculture automation startup Blue River Technology announced it had been acquired by the largest farming manufacturer in America, John Deere. The US$305 million purchase is a signal for the ever-growing importance that Agribusiness is placing on AI to produce solutions in the precision farming of the future. Deere & Company CIO John C. May said: "We welcome the opportunity to work with a Blue River Technology team that is….rapidly advancing the implementation of machine learning in agriculture - an important capability for Deere's future."
To find out more about subscribing:
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots
- Robotics in E-Commerce Fulfillment