Wearable Black Box Recorder to Track Australian Soldiers in the Field
In September 2017, the Australian Defense Department announced that it will be working with telecommunications company Myriota and wearable technology company IMeasureU to develop a wearable black box, named the “Fight Recorder” for Australian soldiers. In a similar way in which the black boxes found in all aircraft work, the Fight Recorder will capture information such as accurate location data, act as a beacon when a soldier needs to be located, and send vital statistics back to headquarters.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront
- Inside the Battle for Dominance in Wearable User Interface
- Identity Access Management Innovation Takes the Magic Out of Authentication Automation
- Safety Wearables Could Help to Save US Businesses US$200 Billion Annually on Insurance and Treatments from Workplace Injuries