Wearable Black Box Recorder to Track Australian Soldiers in the Field
In September 2017, the Australian Defense Department announced that it will be working with telecommunications company Myriota and wearable technology company IMeasureU to develop a wearable black box, named the “Fight Recorder” for Australian soldiers. In a similar way in which the black boxes found in all aircraft work, the Fight Recorder will capture information such as accurate location data, act as a beacon when a soldier needs to be located, and send vital statistics back to headquarters.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Footwear Technologies and Applications
- Wearable Data Analytics and Business Models
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular Teardown Summary Report
- Virtual Reality in Enterprise Training
- IT/OT Convergence in Smart Manufacturing and Enterprise