Hiding a Cellular Base-Station in Plain Sight
ABI Research’s Jake Saunders recently gave a presentation in Bangkok on the importance of mobile telcos deploying innovative cell-site solutions. Mobile telcos have been spectacularly successful in building out population coverage for 2G, 3G even 4G LTE coverage. However, mobile telcos have difficult financial, operational, and logistical challenges balancing the various needs of mobile cellular voice, mobile broadband and video.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?