Hiding a Cellular Base-Station in Plain Sight
ABI Research’s Jake Saunders recently gave a presentation in Bangkok on the importance of mobile telcos deploying innovative cell-site solutions. Mobile telcos have been spectacularly successful in building out population coverage for 2G, 3G even 4G LTE coverage. However, mobile telcos have difficult financial, operational, and logistical challenges balancing the various needs of mobile cellular voice, mobile broadband and video.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN