Hiding a Cellular Base-Station in Plain Sight
ABI Research’s Jake Saunders recently gave a presentation in Bangkok on the importance of mobile telcos deploying innovative cell-site solutions. Mobile telcos have been spectacularly successful in building out population coverage for 2G, 3G even 4G LTE coverage. However, mobile telcos have difficult financial, operational, and logistical challenges balancing the various needs of mobile cellular voice, mobile broadband and video.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Service Finally Arrives
- Boosting Rural Broadband Connectivity
- Pulsed RF Power Semiconductors are Moving Upward as Defense Spending and Air Traffic Control Improvements Increase