Samsung's New Integrations to Bring More Wearables to the Workplace
In September 2017, Samsung Electronics America announced a number of new wearable partnerships designed to bring wearable solutions to the workplace. The solutions have been developed thanks to integrations with SoloProtect, Reemo, and Ability Wearables, to bring wearable technology to remote workers, healthcare providers, and high-risk workers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront
- Inside the Battle for Dominance in Wearable User Interface
- Safety Wearables Could Help to Save US Businesses US$200 Billion Annually on Insurance and Treatments from Workplace Injuries
- Wearable Device User Interface and User Experience