Samsung's New Integrations to Bring More Wearables to the Workplace
In September 2017, Samsung Electronics America announced a number of new wearable partnerships designed to bring wearable solutions to the workplace. The solutions have been developed thanks to integrations with SoloProtect, Reemo, and Ability Wearables, to bring wearable technology to remote workers, healthcare providers, and high-risk workers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Qualcomm's New Snapdragon Wear 3100 Platform Paves the Way for Improved Smartwatches
- Wearable Device Market Share and Forecasts
- Wearables Operating Systems and Platforms
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Wearable Devices in the Winter Olympics and Paralympics Help Bring Technology to the Forefront