Huawei Aims to Become 1 of World’s Top 5 Cloud Players
Huawei wants to become a top cloud player. Strongly rooted in telco business, Huawei will likely utilize its telco expertise and relationships to move more aggressively into cloud, something which ABI Research believes is going to happen, given the upcoming 5G commercialization.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?