Huawei Aims to Become 1 of World’s Top 5 Cloud Players
Huawei wants to become a top cloud player. Strongly rooted in telco business, Huawei will likely utilize its telco expertise and relationships to move more aggressively into cloud, something which ABI Research believes is going to happen, given the upcoming 5G commercialization.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?
- 5G Network Slicing and Industry Verticals
- UnTelco for Consumer IoT: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities