Huawei Aims to Become 1 of World’s Top 5 Cloud Players
Huawei wants to become a top cloud player. Strongly rooted in telco business, Huawei will likely utilize its telco expertise and relationships to move more aggressively into cloud, something which ABI Research believes is going to happen, given the upcoming 5G commercialization.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- Network Slicing: Commercial Analysis and Enabling Technologies