VNFs On Public Cloud Signifies a New Approach for Cash-Strapped Telcos
ZTE launched vIMS and RCS on Amazon Web Services, aiming at small telcos and MVNOs. ABI Research argues that there are significant hurdles to using public cloud based vIMS, but also believes that public cloud may turn out to be the right tool in the long run.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?
- 5G Network Slicing and Industry Verticals