VNFs On Public Cloud Signifies a New Approach for Cash-Strapped Telcos
ZTE launched vIMS and RCS on Amazon Web Services, aiming at small telcos and MVNOs. ABI Research argues that there are significant hurdles to using public cloud based vIMS, but also believes that public cloud may turn out to be the right tool in the long run.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Carrier Strategies for Private LTE
- The Public Cloud, a Telco's Friend or Foe?
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation