VNFs On Public Cloud Signifies a New Approach for Cash-Strapped Telcos
ZTE launched vIMS and RCS on Amazon Web Services, aiming at small telcos and MVNOs. ABI Research argues that there are significant hurdles to using public cloud based vIMS, but also believes that public cloud may turn out to be the right tool in the long run.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms
- Virtual Machines Are the Standard in Telco Cloud, But Containers Are the Future
- Orchestration and Automation for Telecom Networks
- What Lessons Can be Learned from Leading MSPs Teaming Up and Targeting the Identity Space?
- Artificial Intelligence Platforms for Telecom Networks