VNFs On Public Cloud Signifies a New Approach for Cash-Strapped Telcos
ZTE launched vIMS and RCS on Amazon Web Services, aiming at small telcos and MVNOs. ABI Research argues that there are significant hurdles to using public cloud based vIMS, but also believes that public cloud may turn out to be the right tool in the long run.
To find out more about subscribing:
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?
- UnTelco in Utilities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Turkcell Shows Mobile Service Providers Are Not Afraid of Innovating
- AI Solving Pain Points in Telco Networks, but the Path to AI Remains Rocky
- Do Mobile Service Providers Have a Role to Play in the Decentralized Web?