Augmented Reality (AR) Finds More Use Cases in Airports
SATS, the major ground-handling and in-flight catering serve provider for Singapore Changi Airport, is introducing Augmented Reality (AR) to its ramp handling operations. Around 600 of its ramp handling workers will receive a pair of Vuzix M300 smart glasses, which incorporates the use of an adjustable, high-definition screen display. SATS will deploy the AR devices in phases, and are expected to fully roll out by the middle of next year.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Major Contracts and Investment Continue to Prove Value and Confidence in Augmented Reality
- AR Market Update: Current State and Future of Augmented and Mixed Reality
- Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, and IoT Are Necessary Components of the Digital Transformation Journey
- Augmented and Mixed Reality Company Tracker
- A New Journey in Healthcare with Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality