Augmented Reality (AR) Finds More Use Cases in Airports
SATS, the major ground-handling and in-flight catering serve provider for Singapore Changi Airport, is introducing Augmented Reality (AR) to its ramp handling operations. Around 600 of its ramp handling workers will receive a pair of Vuzix M300 smart glasses, which incorporates the use of an adjustable, high-definition screen display. SATS will deploy the AR devices in phases, and are expected to fully roll out by the middle of next year.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Augmented/Mixed Reality SI and VAR Market Tracker
- Augmented Reality in Warehousing and Logistics
- Content Creation and Application Marketplaces - Augmented and Mixed Reality
- Augmented and Mixed Reality Devices and Enterprise Verticals
- Industry Survey: Transformative Technology Adoption and Attitudes - Augmented and Mixed Reality