Augmented Reality (AR) Finds More Use Cases in Airports
SATS, the major ground-handling and in-flight catering serve provider for Singapore Changi Airport, is introducing Augmented Reality (AR) to its ramp handling operations. Around 600 of its ramp handling workers will receive a pair of Vuzix M300 smart glasses, which incorporates the use of an adjustable, high-definition screen display. SATS will deploy the AR devices in phases, and are expected to fully roll out by the middle of next year.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Wave of New Virtual Reality Hardware on the Horizon Enters an Uncertain Market
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- Microsoft’s HoloLens 2 Fosters Greater Capability for AR/MR Solutions in Enterprise
- Hot Tech Innovators: Augmented and Mixed Reality
- Microsoft and Others Use Mobile World Congress to Debut New AR Hardware and Use Cases