Augmented Reality (AR) Finds More Use Cases in Airports
SATS, the major ground-handling and in-flight catering serve provider for Singapore Changi Airport, is introducing Augmented Reality (AR) to its ramp handling operations. Around 600 of its ramp handling workers will receive a pair of Vuzix M300 smart glasses, which incorporates the use of an adjustable, high-definition screen display. SATS will deploy the AR devices in phases, and are expected to fully roll out by the middle of next year.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Understanding an Uncertain Augmented Reality Market
- Augmented Reality in Retail
- Snap Inc.’s Increasingly Interesting Role in Augmented Reality
- For the Future of Augmented Reality, Look to the Developer Ecosystem
- Augmented Reality in Automotive: Design, Prototyping, Marketing