Augmented Reality (AR) Finds More Use Cases in Airports
SATS, the major ground-handling and in-flight catering serve provider for Singapore Changi Airport, is introducing Augmented Reality (AR) to its ramp handling operations. Around 600 of its ramp handling workers will receive a pair of Vuzix M300 smart glasses, which incorporates the use of an adjustable, high-definition screen display. SATS will deploy the AR devices in phases, and are expected to fully roll out by the middle of next year.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile AR Investment Points to a Strong 2019 for the Platform
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- Augmented Reality in the Engineering and Construction Industry
- Location-Based VR Remains a Highlight in the Industry, but IMAX Shows It Is Still Early Days
- Why Big AR Names Falling Is a Positive Market Indicator