Key Themes at IBC 2017
A few themes are the most important in terms of what will happen at IBC 2017 include Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) applied to media, Low Latency Streaming, Technology stack integrations and the increasing role of broadcasters in video distribution, the shift to IP-based and cloud-based workflows, shift to piracy monitoring services, and the shift to mobile video. The wildcard, in terms of how much it will be on people’s tongues – is virtual reality (VR).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Oculus Go Become the Tipping Point for Mass VR Adoption?
- The 2018 NAB Show and Contemplations on the Future of Video
- HTC Vive Pro, a Smart Move Toward Enterprise VR Market
- Service Provider OTT Services and Set-Top Boxes Update
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Launch Getting Closer with Samsung’s Hardware Launch