Key Themes at IBC 2017
A few themes are the most important in terms of what will happen at IBC 2017 include Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) applied to media, Low Latency Streaming, Technology stack integrations and the increasing role of broadcasters in video distribution, the shift to IP-based and cloud-based workflows, shift to piracy monitoring services, and the shift to mobile video. The wildcard, in terms of how much it will be on people’s tongues – is virtual reality (VR).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content