Key Themes at IBC 2017
A few themes are the most important in terms of what will happen at IBC 2017 include Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) applied to media, Low Latency Streaming, Technology stack integrations and the increasing role of broadcasters in video distribution, the shift to IP-based and cloud-based workflows, shift to piracy monitoring services, and the shift to mobile video. The wildcard, in terms of how much it will be on people’s tongues – is virtual reality (VR).
To find out more about subscribing:
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
- Virtual Reality Company Tracker