Key Themes at IBC 2017
A few themes are the most important in terms of what will happen at IBC 2017 include Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) applied to media, Low Latency Streaming, Technology stack integrations and the increasing role of broadcasters in video distribution, the shift to IP-based and cloud-based workflows, shift to piracy monitoring services, and the shift to mobile video. The wildcard, in terms of how much it will be on people’s tongues – is virtual reality (VR).
To find out more about subscribing:
- Advertising Technologies in Video Services
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact